Saturday, February 13, 2010

more family

Zoburt is turning into quiet the family dog! He was loving all the attention he was getting from Jacob and from Zack (I'm fairly certain he misses Mark...brother was filling in for a few minutes!)
The boys are also missing the attention of a male...Zayvion watching some cartoons with Uncle Zack :) (hurry home Mark...we ALL miss you very much!!)
We went to the Sunset Zoo in Manhattan, KS today. It is a super small zoo but they had monkeys and some other fun animals...it was just the right size for the 3 boys to stay interested!
This is why I am getting a 3rd row vehicle when Mark gets home...that and the constant "he's touching me, he's breathing on me, he's (enter whatever) on me" that went on all the way to and from the zoo!
About 2 minutes after meeting Uncle Zack the boys had made a home on his lap (I think it was because they wanted his bowl of cereal!) Mylique was VERY interested in his facial hair (something his dad can't grow...so we don't see a lot of it around our home...well the Army doesn't really allow it either...thank goodness!!!). Mylique kept touching his face and feeling it...quite funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment