Monday, December 14, 2009

M's first day of school

Z playing with playdoh while M was at school. He was a bit lost without his big brother but he did enjoy the one on one time!
M in front of the school. He did NOT want me to take another picture but I got one anyway! Chapman Elementary is being held in the Catholic parish until the new school is being built (the old one was destoyed by the tornada in 2007)

M and Z in front of our house on the way to school. They were both super pumped to wear their mittens and hats and boots...it was COLD this morning!


Today M started Kindergarten at Chapman Elementary. His teacher is Mrs. Suther. He was SO excited to go this morning! I have no doubt he will come home with a classfull of friends! While M was at school Z and I got some one on one time. We ran errands and played:)

1 comment:

Jo Beil said...

I'm so glad you have this! I will check it every day - so the pressure is on to update it!

Love,
Jo Mama

Post a Comment